For a beautiful, long lasting tan....
- You should prepare for your appointment by showering at least 2 hours prior to your session. You want to make sure to shave and very gently exfoliate by using only a wash cloth or mesh pouf on skin. Simply scrub slightly more than in a normal shower and you will be all set!
- DO NOT put on any lotion, perfume, make-up, deodorant, etc before your spray tan. Anything on your skin will prevent it from absorbing the color evenly.
- Get sprayed in any way you feel comfortable, whether that be in a swimsuit, bra and panties, or just a thong (we require some coverage for women and men must wear underwear or a bathing suit).
- You should have loose, dark clothing to put on after your tan is applied. Please DO NOT wear anything tight! Also NO yoga pants and NO jeans!
- Be prepared to have your parent or guardian sign for you if you are under 16 years of age.
After Your Tan
- DO NOT wear tight clothing after your session for 6-8 hours to prevent color from rubbing off before the color has fully developed.
- DO NOT get wet for a minimum of 6-8 hours after being sprayed. Refrain from working out, putting on makeup, perfume, deodorant, etc.
- DO NOT wait until the last minute to get a spray tan; if you have a special event such as a wedding or dance, get sprayed 24 hours in advance.
- Make sure you use a moisturizing shower gel instead of soap in the shower…Avoid any scrubs or exfoliants.
- Keep in mind, when you take your first shower a little bit of color WILL come off WHICH IS NORMAL! It is just excess solution and topical bronzer coming off, NOT your tan!
- When drying make sure you pat dry with a towel DO NOT RUB! This will take off your Tan!
- Remember to MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE!!!!!!!!! We suggest at least twice a day! Keeping your skin moist will prolong your tan!
- Make sure to always use sunscreen. Your spray tan is not a sun protectant. The better prepared your skin is for the spray tan and cared for after will determine the longevity and quality of the tan.
- DO NOT use bar soap, Dove Brand Body wash, Victoria’s Secret products, Bath and Body Works products or oils straight out of the bottle such as mineral oil or baby oil.